The social media tactical training sessions are tailored specific to your organisation’s needs and incorporate an exploration of your social media strategy with hands-on learning.
During the social media training you will:
- Discuss how to deliver your Social Media Strategy and how to use the Content Marketing Plan
- Learn what each Social Media platform is best used for
- Discover ‘best practise’ and how to improve your Social Media activity
- Explore the use of tools to be efficient and effective in your social media tasks
The social media training can be delivered as a half-day or full-day session held at a mutually convenient location for up to 12 people.
The outcomes of the social media training will be:
- Deeper understanding of each platform and how to use it to achieve your organisation’s objectives
- Defined list of improvements to make to existing activity and ideas on ‘how’ to achieve this
- Adoption of tools to manage tasks and report on activity
- A KPI report with current performance reported upon
Full Day: £950 plus travel, expenses & cost of room hire (if required)
Half Day: £575 plus travel, expenses & cost of room hire (if required)
Contact Cat on 07967 204394 to discuss your Social Media Training requirements in more detail or click here to complete our contact form.