Cat has worked with SMEs on their marketing strategy, plans, budgets and implementation for over 11-years. Her experience is vast – crossing many sectors and sizes of organisations – incorporates private, public and 3rd sector clients.
Recent Marketing Projects & Campaigns that Cat has delivered:
DC Payments – UK’s 2nd largest Independent ATM Deployer, Oxfordshire
- Situation: Before working with Cat, DC Payments (formerly InfoCash) did not have a marketing strategy, budget or department and needed to be rebranded and relaunched into the UK ATM market
- Solution: Full marketing service covering budgeting, branding, website design & development, SEO, print advertising, exhibitions, client events, social media, Google Adwords, PR and radio advertising.
- Results: Website generated 30+ new leads per week, adding £250k+ in potential revenue. Drove down cost per acquisition for PPC campaign by 72%.
BMF Shows – organisers of Europe’s largest outdoor motorcyle show
- Situation: the event organisers for the BMF Shows had no Social Media presence and were not having a wide appeal for the events, especially from younger audience members
- Service: Setup and maintained a presence on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube. Grew following through organic activity, competitions and Facebook advertising. Communication campaign incorporating emails (using Mailchimp) and Press Releases.
- Results: Over 3000 followers across all platforms. Peak of 1 million impressions in one month alone.
Cat has strong working relationships with design agencies, copywriters, website developers and specialist marketers – so can offer the ‘full service’ when it comes to sorting out your marketing!
Give her a call today on 07967 204394 for a no-obligation chat. Or complete our simple online enquiry form by clicking here.
Cat in action at the BMF Show
Cat interviews the young racer Lewis Black to generate Social Media content that was uploaded immediately to YouTube:
The lengths Cat will go to in order to generate Social Media content for her customers! But, watch out, she’s not to be messed with!